PCM Driver™ hydraulic driveheads
The PCM Driver™ CH-75 drivehead is ideal for use in areas where power is supplied to the wellhead hydraulically.
It complies with the requirements of ISO 15136-2, and comes standard with a field-proven integral rotating environmental seal.
It features an external hydraulic brake featuring a orifice check valve to control the backspin when the hydraulic flow is reversed.
PCM Driver™ CH-75
Hydraulic Belt Driven 75 HP
Key features & benefits:
- Braking achieved with reverse flow restriction in hydraulic system
- Compact, user friendly belt guard & motor frame provides superior strength & function.
- Industry proven integral environmental rotating sealing system.
- High quality bearings & seals.
- Low maintenance requirements
- Associated service and technical support
- 75 HP (56 kW)
- 1 200 ft·lb (1 627 N·m)
- L10 at 6.9T : 25 000 hours at 500 RPM
- Ca90: 28 800 lbs; ISO Ca: 495 kN
- PR 1 ¼” or 1 ½”