Train me on progressing cavity pump
Acquire knowledge on Progressing Cavity Pump.
In your field or within PCM learning centre (office, workshop, manufacturing plant), PCM provides progressing cavity pump training sessions (theory and practice) customized to trainee profiles (maintenance, well service, work over, operations, production, completion, well performance…).
PCP school in France
Acquire the key knowledge’s on Progressing Cavity Pumps in 3 (or 4) days, through theory, case studies and practices.
- Content: PCP manufacturing, theory, selection, operation
- Who should attend? Oil operator professionals from production, artificial lift, workover, engineering, well performance, maintenance, or completion departments.
- Duration: 3 days (+ 1 day option)
- Dates: the next session will be planned as soon as travel restrictions are lifted, stay tunned !
- Location: PCM, 1 rue René Moineau 49123 Champtocé-Sur- Loire (France)
- Language: English
Focus on our Artificial Lift training center in France
Our Artificial Lift training Center dedicated to PCP training In France is close to manufacturing facilities, innovation department and project team. All trainings are given by engineers with great experience on products design, manufacturing and field operations.
Two formats of PCP training in French facilities are available:
- Training Pack I - 2 days : Theory, Manufacturing, Completion, Case Studies
- Training Pack II - 4 days. Theory, Manufacturing, Completion, Case Studies, Selection, Operations
At the end of the training, you will take a test, and receive:
- Training certificate
- All supporting documents in English and in electronic format (flash disk)
- PCM welcome kit
Customized training program is also available upon request.