Select my PCP pumps
Selecting PCP hydraulic (Q & P) is simple but you may need a complete PCP system fine-tuned to your specific application and challenges where details, and experience, can make the difference.
Key point to select:
- PCP Technology (PCP - PCM Moineau™, HRPCP - PCM Slugger, AMPCP - PCM Vulcain™)
- PCP hydraulics Q & P, pitch length and swept angle
- Elastomer type
- Rotor size
- PCP Driving System (Rod Driven, Continuous rod driven, Insert System, PMM, ESPCP)
- Completion accessories (Centralizers, Top tag, Gas Separator, Anti Vibration Sub, Tubing Drain, Torque Anchor, ON/OFF Tools, Paddle rotor, flush Valve…)
- Surface drive equipment
Do it yourself // Advanced
Based on years of experience worldwide, PCM has developed best practices on PCP completions and operating conditions, according to applications.
PCM has also developed its own PCP selection software, focused on real measurable parameters, proven calculation models and taking advantages of latest technologies and experiences.
Software Key features
- Stay connected anytime @ anywhere
- Automatic updates to the latest version
- Intuitive, easy to understand and simple to use
- Minimized data input time
- Optimize and accompany your PCP system throughout its lifecycle
- Ensure the whole system is accurately dimensioned
Not yet registered? Click here to contact PCM to ask for secure and complementary login & password.
Conduct compatibility test
Elastomer of stator is the heart of PCP. Elastomer is not an inert material and well fluids may affect its geometry (swell, shrink) and/or mechanical properties (softer, harder).
Before running a PCP, conduct a compatibility/swelling test with 3 objectives:
- Confirm Elastomer PCP project feasibility
- Identify the most appropriate elastomer
- Select the best rotor size
All PCM workshop are equipped with laboratory.
Send to the closest PCM workshop:
- 500ml of your fluid sample
- key well data (oil API, BSW, Downhole Temperature, downhole pressure)
PCM will conduct and report swelling tests as per ISO15136-1 standards.