Multiphase booster pump progressing cavity API 676 pump
PCM multiphase booster pump featuring PCM Moineau™ technology enhance your oil production by relieving mature wells of excessive back pressure from surface pipelines and facilities.
They transfer the full well stream of liquids and gas to a gathering centre or central process facility, avoiding the need to separate the fluid into multiple streams in the field; and thereby reducing the capital costs of in-field processing and associated infrastructure for a new field development.
A PCM multiphase booster pump system can be used to provide incremental oil production to naturally flowing wells, or to improve the efficiency and reduce operating costs of wells equipped with certain types of downhole Artificial Lift System.
PCM Moineau™ A Series API 676 pump is the right choice
PCM Moineau™ A Series pumps can be enhanced with PCM Slugger and PCM Helix technologies.
PCM Helix is bringing more pressure per stage offering more compact design for constrained areas.
PCM Slugger balances the pressure across the pump and provides higher reliability and performance when facing any free gas.
Any time process facilities require surface pumps, PCM Moineau™ A Series pump is the right choice.
Download our vertical pumps AV series brochure
Any Application requiring surface pump boosting
- A PCM multiphase booster pump system can be used to provide incremental oil production to naturally flowing or gas lifted wells, or to improve the efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Export pumps
- Any multiphase environment up to 90% GVF involving solids, low NPSH or viscous fluid
- Max flow rate – up to 75 000 bfpd [2200 USgpm]
- Max differential pressure – up to 750psi
- Max motor HP – up to 150 HP [110kW]
- Max fluid temperature – up to 265°F [130°C]
Explore the product range by clicking here